Monday, June 11, 2012

Mermaid Card for Stamp & Create

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful week-end! We had glorious, warm, sunny weather and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. Our neighbour brought over his older son’s basketball hoop, the kind with the huge stand, over to our place. His son is older now and doesn’t use it so they have kindly given to our boys. Our kids had a blast, especially the middle one. I, having no hand-eye coordination to speak of, was the source of much laughter. I can miss from almost anywhere!

Stamp & Create won’t be having Product Spotlights over the summer but we will still be posting cards to share with you. I fell in love with this image; Gildie Mermaid from Wee Stamps, the minute I saw it. I had such a great time coloring her up with my Copic Markers.  I added the background with prisma-color pencils.

003 copy

The patterned paper is MME’s 6x6 paper pad Miss Caroline Howdy Doody and I used a Kaiser craft pearl flourish to add a little bit of bling.

I used the wonderful sketch from this week’s Sweet Stop Challenge, and my card fits the challenge for Cute Card Thursday which is “Water”

That is it for me. Hope you have a lovely day and spend some time getting a little “inkly”

Hugs Jeanette xxo

6 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Very lovely card with an fantastic colored image

LG
Michaela

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Jeanette..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is soooo gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Jeanette. Love the darling mermaid image. Great colors and papers. The pearl swirls are perfect. Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Unknown said...

Such a pretty and elegant card - love the pearls. Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lynn ♥

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is so sweet! Love the little mermaid. Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch! Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails