Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stamp & Create Product Spotlight & Challenge

Happy Wednesday! OMGosh! I never meant to be absent for so long on my blog. Life just got really busy and I haven’t had the opportunity to post! I was away this weekend on our annual Girls’Shopping Trip to Albany! I had a ton of fun, little to no sleep and scored a lot of bargains! I cannot believe how much more we pay for things here in Canada. I blew my budget the first day over at NY&C. We basically took over the changing rooms and had a blast. I bought a few Christmas presents and a few goodies over at Michaels. You will be seeing some projects here soon! Anyway, this weekend has put we about 2 weeks behind in everything else! LOL!

This week, there is a new spotlight and a new challenge over at the  Stamp & Create Blog.

Our Product Spotlight is: Dies

All dies on sale 25% off including Nestabilities, Magnolia DooHickey, CC Cutters, Whimsy Shapology, Whiff of Joy Dies, and Tim Holtz Sizzix dies.

Our new monthly challenge is to create a Center Step Card. To enter the challenge or for more details, please click ~here~

 

Wee Christmas Popcorn copy

I have been wanting to get this sweet image inked up from the moment I first saw it and I knew right away it would work well on this style of card fold. The patterned paper is from SU! and an old piece of MME paper from a few years ago. It ended up being more or less covered up :) I cut out the circles with my Spellbinders and then I embossed the white circle with my Swiss Dots embossing folder and my cuttlebug. I used some bakers’ twine to “string” the popcorn. Looks so cute!

The smaller sentiment is by Whimsy. I masked off the center part of the sentiment and then stamped another one from the same set into the center. I thought it was cook that the font matched the larger sentiment stamp! Love when that kind of thing happens. The leaves were made with a Whiff of Joy metal die.

Here are some product links for you:

 
Wee Popcorm full copy

The new Weekly Candy at the Stamp & Create blog is:

Tennis Edwin from Magnolia

The candy end Sunday, Nov 13th at 7pmEST

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create Store's banner in the sidebar of your blog and link it to http://www.stampandcreate.com/...

Enter the candy at the end of this post here

Thanks for stopping by and I’ll be back tomorrow with some more crafty goodness!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

6 comments:

Merry said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend away. Love this card...clever how you have added the string and such cute images.

Amy said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette! I love the red and light blue color combo... it's such a fab spin on the traditional Christmas colors and Jilly and Daphne look super cute too! :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lacey Stephens said...

This is a fabulous card, hun! I love how you have the image "floating" so cute!! And great colors, too.
~Lacey

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card, so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

ribenaruby said...

Hi Jeanette, hope you're ok, it seems a long time since I visited...love the new pic of you and your new blog look. Great card and fits so well with your image, the bakers twine is perfect! Ruby x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails