Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stamp & Create Product Spotlight

Happy Tuesday! How is your week going so far my friends? As you can tell by my late post, I’ve been busy! Too busy to post but I do have a card to show you today and more tomorrow as well! I have lots of Christmas stamps that have arrived at my house in the past week or so as well as some gorgeous paper and embellies!

First of all, I have a fun card to show you that features this week’s  Stamp and Create Product Spotlight sale:

Halloween Designs

All Halloween Designs are on sale 25% off! This could be your last chance to grab this designs. Most will not be restocked.

Sugarplum Witch copy

My Halloween creation features this cute CC Designs image: Sugarplum Witch Emma. The patterned paper is from Fancy Pants October 31st paper pad. I kept my card fairly simple. That patterned paper was too gorgeous to cut into very much. Besides, I love the clean look of this card with the fancy witch hats lined up behind her. I created a little mat with another piece of DP and used the MS drippy goo punch to create the border. Then I tied some bakers twine to it. I designed and cut out the Spooky sentiment with my Silhouette SD.

Many items in the store have been added to the Clearance/Sale section! Make sure to check it out!

This week's Stamp & Create Blog Candy is:

Basket Tilda by Magnolia

The candy end Sunday, Oct 30th at 7pmEST

In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create Store's banner in the sidebar of your blog and link it to http://www.stampandcreate.com/...

***Please note that to enter this candy you must enter at the Stamp & Create blog and not my blog***

Enter the candy at the Stamp & Create blog at the end of this post ~here~

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

That paper is super cute Jeanette,fab card!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jeanette.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet and beautiful haloween card, super!
Hugs van Jacqueline

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails