Friday, July 22, 2011

Pink Ink Sketch Challenge Week #2

***to see my La-La Land Craft post for today, please scroll one post down***

Happy Friday! WOW! Thanks for the response to our first Pink Ink Sketch Challenge! You certainly wowed us with your gorgeous creations and your wonderful comments were so very much appreciated. Our winners and top 3 will soon be posted over at the Pink Ink Sketch blog!

Now, onto our next challenge. Today’s sketch is by the amazing Kellie and her store Tickled Pink Stamps is sponsoring the prize for this fortnight! Can’t ask for anything better than that!

july 2011 - Page 209

I fell in love with this sweet TP image the moment that I saw it. Her name is Lil Little Lolita Ivy. She reminds me so much of Alice in Wonderland! I used some of my current favourite paper: October Afternoon’s School Collection. I love the color combo and of course used it to help choose my copic markers.

july 2011 - Page 210

I tied some PTI gingham ribbon just for a little contrast and the sentiment was created with a MFT stamp and die set and Jenni Bowlin Cough Syrup ink.

Here is the sketch for you to play with. Remember this is a bi-weekly challenge so you have loads of time to join in!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I have a ton of things to do. My little one is turning 6 next week and I am having a Birthday BBQ for him this Sunday. I want to go and tidy up the gardens but this heat wave we are having is CRAZY! All I can cope with is watering early in the morning before it gets too hot. Yesterday it was 41 C with the humidex factor!

Hugs Jeanette

6 comments:

Louise said...

Hiya hunny!
This is so beautiful! :) It's sure easy to see why you love those papers so much, they're awesome! As usual I'm very impressed with your colouring as well! It's so gorgeous! :)

Hugs!

Creations by Shirl said...

Ooh so pretty card...luv the DP!
I'm going to be your follower...
TFS!

Christina C. said...

WOW, Jeanette, this is such a precious image...love, love it!
Will have to look into those stamps. You did a magnificent job coloring this cutie. Lovely dp as well!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kellie said...

WOW this is amazing your colouring is just WOW and I am loving the way you used those gorgeous papers!

Hugs Kellie xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet card Jeanette, so beautiful. Wonderful papers and a lovely image.
Hugs Jacqueline

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails