Monday, May 23, 2011

Stamp & Create PS and Whiff of Joy Summer Kit

Happy late, late Monday! Yes, I am a little behind in my postings. Had one of those crazy busy weekends and I have been running to get caught up. Which means that I am going to have two cards to show you!

First up is my card for this week’s Stamp & Create Product Spotlight. This week, we are showcasing SWALK stamps and they will all be 25% off this week. You can find them all ~here~. There are so many cute ones to choose from!

dsc_6556

I created another scalloped circle easel card using my Silhouette. Since i had already created and saved this file, it was super fast to get it cut out. I chose this very sweet stamp “Mummy” and colored it using my Copic Sketch markers. I added some sponging with Hero Arts soft pool ink and added a ribbon from SU! to the top. The button is Basic grey and serves to hold the card upright.

My second card features two of the images and two of the sentiments from Whiff of Joy’s New Summer Kit. I think many of you have already received your kits or will soon. But don’t worry if you didn’t order it. These images will all be available soon to purchase individually.

2011 - Page 154

This cute was colored with Copic Sketch Markers. I created a background for her by stamping this ledger stamp from Hero Arts with Soft Pool ink (also Hero Arts). I then used a Pink Sharpie to create the line on the left-hand side. I used a SU! punch to create the holes along the top and then sponged around the edges. The numbers were stamped along the top with Jenni Bowlin Cough Syrup ink, the chalk-board was stamped with Peeled Paint Distress ink and You make the grade was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black. I added some red brads, some red ribbon and a little library clip to finish my card off! I only used one piece of patterned paper and it is mostly hidden but I created a lot of interest by mixing up my ink colors and adding a lot of little embellies!

Here is another angle:

2011 - Page 158

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails