Monday, March 14, 2011

Stamp & Create DT Card

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great week-end! I am always amazed at how fast it goes! I found a little pocket of time to create my DT card for Stamp & Create.

2011 S&C - Page 003

I used two CC Design images for my card. I combined Sugarplums Teddy Emma and Sugarplums Polar Bear. I used this week’s sketch from The Sweet Stop. It is such a nice one.

I colored my images with my Copic markers and then cut them out. I sponged a sky on a square piece of white card-stock with Tumbled glass distress ink and that serves as the background for them. The papers are all from my scrap-drawer. It is getting less full :) My bow was tied with the Bow Easy. In my opinion, one of the best tools you can have in your scrap-room!

Lacey is knee deep in moving boxes, but her design team still creates! Just to remind everyone, any orders placed to her store Stamp & Create will not ship out until March 20th.

Any orders of $25 or more placed during March 9th-19th will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Gift Certificate. And there is a 10% discount on orders placed during March 9-19th using discount code moving

That is it for me. Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your kind support!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

9 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute Jeanette! I'm going to have to check out that challenge blog you mentioned, I have not heard of it before!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jeanette,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Jeanette.
luv
Debby

Victoria said...

it is beautiful hun x

Renkata said...

ohh wow so cute Jeanette!

Christina C. said...

Absolutely adorable, Jeanette!!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

So adorable!!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet card Jeanette, so wonderful and super cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness! So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails