Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Two Card Tuesday

Happy Tuesday! How is that for a title? I am so sorry that my posts are late (again). Life has been just hectic. Nothing major, nothing bad, just so many little things to get done. For some reason Blogger did not publish my scheduled post for yesterday. Not sure why.

First I will show you the card I was supposed to post yesterday!

This week the Stamp & Create Product Spotlight is Kenny K stamps! They are really awesome stamps and I have been wanted to get my hands on some of the images to color them up!  I wasn’t disappointed. They are super fun to color. I am entering this card in the Kenny k Krafty Girlz challenge which is “R”. My “R” is my ribbon!

2011 - Page 024

I pulled out a bunch of paper scraps from my drawer to create a fun, young card. I matched my copic markers to the papers and added a Verve sentiment. The May arts ribbon keeps the card closed. Inside there is more of the same papers….I forgot to take a picture! This particular image is called Download Diva.

This week the Kenny K stamps will be 25% off! Lacey will have her second shipment (the first one disappeared quickly) arrive at the end of the week so she has the missing ones on pre-order but they will ship out as soon as she gets them!

Here is my High Hopes Challenge card. Our theme this time is to create a card for a Female Birthday! I am also entering this in the A Spoonful of Sugar challenge which is birthday.

2011 - Page 027

I used some left-over Stampin’ Up paper scraps that were just enough to create an A2 card.  I {heart} the simple layout that lets this sweet Monkey shine!

Right then, I have some laundry to tackle and supper to make before I have to pick up the kidlets.

Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs Jeanette

16 comments:

Renkata said...

Stunning card dear.
Love the ribbon, so beautifly done.

Crystal said...

Jeanette WOW these are FABULOUS!! I LOVE how you did your yummy ribbon on the Kenny K card!!! BEAUTIFUL work!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love both your cards! I just ordered a few KK stamps from Lacey. Can't wait to get them!

Danielle said...

LOVE your cards Jeanette! Your KennyK one is stunning ... the red ribbon is luscious! Beautiful work as always!
Hugs, Danielle

Little K Smith said...

Stunning cards, love the colours, great images wonderfully coloured too :)
Kelly.x

Lizzy said...

2 gorgeous cards...stunning colouring on KK.

xx Lizzy xx :)

Danielle Champagne said...

very pretty Jeanette, love those happy colors.
Hugs. D.

Christina C. said...

Beautiful, Jeanette!!! I'm especially partial to the Kenny K girl.....absolutely stunning!!!!

LINDA said...

Two very beautiful cards.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda

debby4000 said...

Two gorgeous cards Jeanette.
luv
Debby

mycardz said...

Wow! I love your coloring of the KK cutie - the white highlights in her hair are AWESOME, and so perfectly placed! I love it. Actually both cards are fantastic! hugz, Mary

Anonymous said...

thanks for this tips

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful cards & your coloring of those adorable images is amazing. I LOVE that Kenny K image. What a great way to use up scraps & that ribbon treatment is gorgeous !!!
Hugs, Janie

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your cards are fantastic. I love your coloring, it is done to perfection! Thanks for joining us at KKKG's challenge this week, I love seeing your work!

Unknown said...

Wow, some stunning cards! Thanks for joining KKKG!

Hugs,
Renata

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh my, these are both fantastic cards!! I LOVE your Kenny K card!! This image is so cute and perfect for Tweens/Teen girls and I love how you added the ribbon.!!
I also love the fun and fresh High Hopes card, too!! I hope you are having a lovely week!!
~Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails