Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Because

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 040

Happy Monday! The kids all have a day off from school so over at my house it is still the “weekend”! I am fairly sure that I am not going to get any crafting done today!

My creation today is for this week’s Stamp & Create Product Spotlight which is the Bow Easy. This is easily my favorite little gadget and I use it all the time. Who has time to fuss with ribbon when this little gizmo creates the perfect bow every-time?

~Here~ is a link to a video I made to show you how easy it is.

My friend Claudia made a sweet little tag a few weeks ago and she left the link to where she got the instructions…now I am linking it for you ~here~.

I did change it up and use my own dimensions….but what is new there? LOL! I needed it to be big enough to accommodate the stamps that I had in mind to use.

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 040 

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 041

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 043

Okay…I {heart} Sweet November stamps and this one from the new release is possibly my favorite. This one was so much fun to color. I altered it a teeny tiny bit…I drew in a few lines on her layered slip so that it would look like each layer had white lace. It just breaks up all that pink!

I have seen a few of my blog friends stamp the image onto the inside of their card and just leave it uncolored and I really love the look so I incorporated it into my tag. All other stamps that I used came from a Stampin’Up set called: Notably Ornate. It was a happy discovery to see that the frame fit into the Big Notes Die! The patterned paper is also Stampin’Up but I believe it is at least 2 years old….I am trying to get through my stash!

Here are links to the ribbons and the stamp (all from Stamp & Create)

Lacey has tons of new stamps and goodies in her store so go have a look-see before they all get sold out and don’t forget to add in a bow easy if you don’t already have one. Believe me, you will love it!

That is it for me! Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

10 comments:

Renkata said...

OMG Jeannete,
It's breath taken this tag.
The image is sensational and you give her live with your colouring.
Love her dress!

Squirrel x said...

She makes me think of Cinderella with her bare toes! Beautiful work hunny, simply beautiful. Hugs, Sxx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous tag card!!!

Debbie said...

Wow Jeannette, this is spectacular, love the tag, will have to try and make one. Have one of those Bow Easy's somewhere in the house, now to only find it..lol and when I do will definatley check out your video so that I can start making perfect bows..

Hugs
Debbie

Riet said...

What a wonderul card Jeanette,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Louise said...

WOW Jeanette this is so stunning! Love the tag idea, I´m definately going to try this out :)
Cute stamps and as usual perfect coloring by you :)
HUGS

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

She is just lovely! What a sweet image, your card is wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Christina C. said...

Love your tag card, Jeanette....fantastic job!!!!

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh, i love this tag!! Your coloring is magnificent!! I love this image!!

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh this is super, super, super cute!! I love it!! And great idea to add the lines on the lace!!
~Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails