Monday, November 8, 2010

Stamp & Create Product Spotlight

Happy Monday! Today I am happy to share my little creation for this week’s product spotlight over at Stamp & Create. This week all Dragon themed stamps will be 25% off. I never realized before how many stamp companies have dragons in their stamp lines! With so many choices, it is a good thing that you are getting this discount! LOL!

whiff of joy 2010 - page 157

It seems that tags are all the rage these days and I thought I would create a little one for my middle son. I kept the colors fun and vibrant and I tucked it into his lunch bag this morning as a little surprise!

All the pictures are linked so you just need to click on them to be taken to where you get them! The ticket tag that I used on my project in unfortunately sold out but I did find some cute blank ones that you can add your own sentiment to!

Have a great day my dear friends!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh WOW what a super fun tag!!! LOVE THIS!

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Jeanette.

Hugs Riet.x

kandistar said...

I have been searching through the archives in your blog and I have to tell you i love your creations they are absolutely stunning and so intricate. This little tag is so cute I love the little dragon that you used! have a good day!

Candace

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet and fun tag Jeannette!! Love your colors, details and use of dies!!
hugs,
Chris

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails