Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Stamp & Create September Challenge ~ Pearls & Gems

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! It has been a little bit of time between my postings…..I had a very busy back to school  week with the kids and Labour Day Weekend was super busy. I am hoping now that things will slow down and I can get back to a normal routine!
Here is my card for the Stamp & Create challenge which this month is pearls & gems. Click ~here~  to go to the proper posting to enter. There is an amazing prize for the winner:
I took the opportunity to ink this cute Sweet November stamp up! I used the sketch from this week’s Mojo Monday and it fits the ATS Wednesday challenge which is lace, and Magical Monday’s challenge which is also lace. I hope this little guy qualifies as something magical!
Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 176
Copic Sketch Markers Used: B0000, B000, E000, E00, E11, E74, E77, E79, G00, G12, G14, G16, G28, YG03, YR04, Colorless Blender
Tomorrow I am hoping to get a lot accomplished in my craft room and hopefully start filming some more videos for you all!

16 comments:

Sleepy Stamper said...

Oh my goodness this card is too cute! Love your coloring!

Thea said...

What a cute card...love the image and you did a beautiful job of colouring.

Greetings Thea

Anonymous said...

Oh la la this card is just fantastic !!! I really love how you have colored him, love the dots on his back !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Riet said...

Beautiful card Jeanette,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card, hun! I love it!! Very cute and magical!! I hope you are able to settle into a good routine. I'm still trying to adjust mine as well!!
Thanks for playing along with the Magical Monday Challenge!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Magical Monday Challenge DT

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute halloween card, wonderful colours and a lovely image!
Hugs Jacqueline

Jayne Hayward said...

What a fantasticly coloured image. I love the dp too. Thanks for joining in with us on Magical Monday.

Jayne xx

Sarah said...

A beautiful vibrant card, I just love the outfit that little dude is wearing - he sure made an effort. The colouring is perfect. Sarah x

Jessica said...

Oh my this is so adorable, love your card! Great work!

Distressed Miss said...

OMG!! This card is simply adoreable. Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Magical Mondays.
Hugs
Clare
x

Nancy Thomas said...

I love that mage and you used it beautifully and this really outstanding card!

Pop's Cards said...

This is so pretty honey in gorgeous colours, thyank you for joining us at Magical Monday hugs Pops x xx

Marisa said...

Love that image. Darling mojo card - congrats on the win :)

Jen Shults said...

Beautiful coloring! I love this card... it's so sweet!! :D

Annie said...

love the cute fun image on your fabulous card! thanks for joining us at Magical Mondays.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails