Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Stamp & Create September Challenge ~ Pearls & Gems

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! It has been a little bit of time between my postings…..I had a very busy back to school  week with the kids and Labour Day Weekend was super busy. I am hoping now that things will slow down and I can get back to a normal routine!
Here is my card for the Stamp & Create challenge which this month is pearls & gems. Click ~here~  to go to the proper posting to enter. There is an amazing prize for the winner:
I took the opportunity to ink this cute Sweet November stamp up! I used the sketch from this week’s Mojo Monday and it fits the ATS Wednesday challenge which is lace, and Magical Monday’s challenge which is also lace. I hope this little guy qualifies as something magical!
Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 176
Copic Sketch Markers Used: B0000, B000, E000, E00, E11, E74, E77, E79, G00, G12, G14, G16, G28, YG03, YR04, Colorless Blender
Tomorrow I am hoping to get a lot accomplished in my craft room and hopefully start filming some more videos for you all!

16 comments:

Sleepy Stamper said...

Oh my goodness this card is too cute! Love your coloring!

Thea said...

What a cute card...love the image and you did a beautiful job of colouring.

Greetings Thea

Magali said...

Oh la la this card is just fantastic !!! I really love how you have colored him, love the dots on his back !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Riet said...

Beautiful card Jeanette,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card, hun! I love it!! Very cute and magical!! I hope you are able to settle into a good routine. I'm still trying to adjust mine as well!!
Thanks for playing along with the Magical Monday Challenge!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Magical Monday Challenge DT

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a cute halloween card, wonderful colours and a lovely image!
Hugs Jacqueline

hayward69 said...

What a fantasticly coloured image. I love the dp too. Thanks for joining in with us on Magical Monday.

Jayne xx

Sarah said...

A beautiful vibrant card, I just love the outfit that little dude is wearing - he sure made an effort. The colouring is perfect. Sarah x

Jessica said...

Oh my this is so adorable, love your card! Great work!

Distressed Miss said...

OMG!! This card is simply adoreable. Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Magical Mondays.
Hugs
Clare
x

Nancy Thomas said...

I love that mage and you used it beautifully and this really outstanding card!

Pops x said...

This is so pretty honey in gorgeous colours, thyank you for joining us at Magical Monday hugs Pops x xx

Marisa said...

Love that image. Darling mojo card - congrats on the win :)

Deconstructing Jen said...

Beautiful coloring! I love this card... it's so sweet!! :D

Annie said...

love the cute fun image on your fabulous card! thanks for joining us at Magical Mondays.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails