Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sketch Saturday #110 ~ Motivet Fisherman

Happy Saturday! We are going to have some really hot and sunny weather for the next few days. Perfect for a backyard BBQ….which is just what we are having tonight! I just hope I don’t melt! I have to admit when the humidity gets too high I start to wilt!

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 096

My card today features one of Motivet’s fabulous stamps. Isn’t this the perfect image for a masculine card? I love it and it is perfect for my hubby who loves to fish! I colored it up with my copic markers and airbrushed the sky and sea in various shades of blue and blue-green.

  • Stamps: Motivet Man Fishing
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey Archaic
  • Coloring: Copic Markers
  • Embellies: SU! Ribbon, K&Co adhesive gems, Flourish made with Tim Holtz die
  • I have used the wonderful sketch by my lovely DT-sister Simonne who is hosting this week’s Sketch Saturday. Fabulous sketch to work with! We are being hosting by a brand new stamp company ~ Sparkle Creations!

     

    Be sure to check out all the samples that my fellow DT sisters have created for your inspiration.  We hope  you will be able to play along and post your own creation on the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog!

    3 comments:

    Riet said...

    So beautiful card Jeanette,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    Wendy ten Hove said...

    Hi Jeanette,

    This card is lovely! Love the image and i'm sure it will please a guy when he receives this! It's fun! Hope you had a lovely bbq and did not melt, hihi... Here in the Netherlands, it was also almost unbearable yesterday evening, luckily today a bit cooler, but still quite warm... Well, we're never pleased, are we, hi hi!
    All the best to you!
    Love,
    Wendy

    Merry said...

    Terrific card.....you have coloured him so well....the action seems very much alive.

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails