Happy Saturday! Hope your weekend is off to a lovely start! We have not major outings planned and I hope to relax and enjoy playing some board games with the kidlets. It is rainy and cold and the perfect day for just taking things slow. Something we have not had the chance to do in awhile. I also have some DT work that I would love to get to as well.
Today I have my card for Sketch Saturday to show you. I have used this gorgeous new Tilda and I broke out the distress inks for a little change from my copic markers.
The designer paper is actually felted so it has an amazing texture to it. Yummy. I distressed the edges of all my papers with vintage photo and also distressed the doily as it was too white and didn’t look right!I added tons of shimmerz to the dress and gloves and even the socks and shoes. I just love how that one simple step just adds the “wow” factor!
- Stamps: Magnolia Princess Tilda (Fairytale collection….available soon from The Stamp Shoppe), Sentiment from WOJ April Stamp Kit
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
- Paper: SU Vanilla, Bazzill pink cardstock, MME DP
- Coloring: Distress Inks, Angel Wings Shimmerz
- Embellies: Lace Doily, Crown & spacers from Stamp & Create, Prima Flowers
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will get the chance to get a little inky with us at Sketch Saturday. Once again my fellow DT have created amazing cards for your inspiration. Don’t forget to check them out and maybe leave them a comment. It will brighten their day for sure. Our prize this week is from The Craft Garden. They can supply you with the most lovely flowers for your projects!