Happy Sunday! I took advantage of the rainy day yesterday and spent some time in my craft room and played with some of my the stamps and papers that I received in my DT packages. It was lovely.
Today’s High Hopes challenge idea was from Jeanne whose challenge is “Good enough to eat” so we need to have something food related on our cards this week. Hmmm…..I had a tough time……..I went through all my stamps and finally settled on these cute ones. I love this stand and there are a bunch of coordinating sentiments for the top. I stamped the little cutie first, masked her and then stamped the stand, then the words. The pot of flowers was stamped separately, cut out and popped up with some dimensionals. I also added some flower soft for the grass to add some texture and now it fits this week’s Cute Card Thursday challenge which is “touchy-feely”. Technically, lemonade is a drink but I hope the Divas will let this slide into the food category!
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Cosmo Cricket Material Girl
- Coloring: Copic Markers
- Embellies: Gingham ribbon and Basic Grey Pearls from Stamp & Create , Flower Soft
If you are looking to purchase High Hopes stamps why not check out our Diva's stores.
- Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
- Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
- Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
- Amy Leggate - Paper Romance based out of Canada
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can join us this week!