Happy Friday! This is my first of two posts for today! I will be back with my post for Friday Sketchers a little later!
I was thrilled to discover that my LSS had ALL the new Distress Inks and you know what I did? I bought them all! I know, I couldn’t help myself. So, I was so happy to sit down with them and color up this sweet Wags image. I used Shimmerz Pearlz to color in the white flowers. It is opaque and I love the look it gives.
- Stamps: Wags ‘n Whiskers Gemma & Bella’s Spring Fun: available -->here<--
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey Wisteria
- Coloring: Distress Inks, Shimmerz Pearlz in Pearl
- Embellies: Prima flowers and Lace from Stamp & Create
Please check the gorgeous cards that the Divas have created for your inspiration and I hope you will get the chance to join us and share your card on the Wags ‘s Whiskers Challenge blog! There is a lovely stamp to be had but you know what they say? “You gotta be in it to win it”!
Thanks for stopping by!