Happy Tuesday! I am a day late in posting this card because I am pretty behind in my DT work after a crazy busy weekend!
This week the product spotlight at Stamp & Create is “buttons, brads, and bling”. All things that I love to use, that is for sure! I decided to use this sweet new WOJ stamp illustrated by Norma Fickel. This Spring collection is so, so sweet.
- Stamp: Whiff of Joy available at the WOJ online store & Stamp & Create
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Pink Pirouette, Red Riding Hood, Basic Grey Lemonade
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Angel Wings Shimmerz (strawberry)
- Embellies: Basic Grey Button, Crochet Lace, Silk Ribbon, Gemstone Brads all available at Stamp & Create
This week at Stamp & Create, all buttons, brads, rhinestones, and pearls are on sale this week for 25% off!! This is the perfect time to stock up on all these little goodies. They are the perfect final touch for your card to make it just pop!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get the chance to get a little inky today!