Happy Wednesday! I have an easel card to show you featuring one of the new stamps from Magnolia’s Hoppy Easter Collection that I got from The Stamp Shoppe. I was so eager to use some of the new paper and flowers too. I just love when everything co-ordinates so well together! This week’s Just Magnolia challenge was to create an easel card so that is where I got the idea!
I colored this sweetie up with my Copic and then I added some Shimmerz to the egg-shell. I am still not very comfortable using my sewing machine to sew on cardstock. I am afraid of ruining my machine. I am interested in maybe purchasing a small mini one but I don’t know where to get one here in Canada. If anyone has any suggestions, I would be grateful. I love the look of sewing so I paper pierced around the edges of all my pieces to try to give a little of that effect.
Here you can see the easel aspect of the card. I have a tutorial -->here<-- on how I make my easel cards if you are interested.
- Stamps: Magnolia Hello! Tilda from The Stamp Shoppe, SU Sentiment
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Whisper White, Chocolate Brown, Magnolia Easter Paper from The Stamp Shoppe
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Angel Wings Shimmerz
- Embellies: Magnolia Flower from The Stamp Shoppe, Crochet Lace, SU Grosgrain ribbon
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.