I have used one of the images that is in the Whiff of Joy Retail Store kit. This will not be sold through the WOJ online store, but rather by retail stores. The stores carrying them are listed here but I already know where you can get it! Lacey from Stamp & Create is currently taking pre-orders for the kit.
I had my distress inks and H20s still out from my last project so I decided to give them a go with this cutie. It gives such a different look, doesn’t it?
- Stamps: Whiff of Joy Retail Stamp Kit available for pre-order here
- Ink: Versa mark
- Paper: SU Kraft Vanilla, Basic Grey Wisteria
- Coloring: Distress Ink, Twinkling H20s
- Embellies: Silk Ribbon, Pin from SU Pretties kit, Martha Stewart Pearls
Here is a look at the kit! Aren’t they gorgeous? What I love the most is that these can be mixed and matched with images from the other collections! I already have a few ideas in mind.
Be sure to check out all the samples that my fellow DT sisters have created for your inspiration. We hope you will be able to play along and post your own creation on the Friday Sketcher blog. Our sponsor this week is wonderful Motivet Stamps!
My second card for today is for the Wags ‘n Whiskers Challenge. The lovely Karen is asking us to create a tag or bookmark. I knew what I wanted to do right away. I thought this lovely image would be perfect for a marker in a bible.
- Stamps: Wags ‘n Whiskers Say a Prayer –> here<- Sentiment from Verve
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Baja Breeze, Parisien Breeze(retired)
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Shimmerz Pixie Dust
- Embellies: Silk Ribbon, Charm, Tim Holtz clip
Please check the gorgeous cards that the Divas have created for your inspiration and I hope you will get the chance to join us and share your card on the Wags ‘s Whiskers Challenge blog!
Thanks for stopping by everyone!