Happy Wednesday Everyone! Has everybody been watching the Olympics? It is on all the time over here in my house! GO Canada GO! I did have time to squeeze some crafting in though *wink*. I am writing this Tuesday night and the hockey game is on! My hubbie and middle son are so nervous…..they take their hockey pretty seriously!
I used the Just Magnolia Challenge of “love” as the inspiration for this card. I have been dying to try coloring this sweet hummingbird and this paper inspired be to give it a go. I had to put a Tilda on my card and I thought this one was pretty sweet! These are both available from The Stamp Shoppe in the 2009 Pet Collection.
- Stamps: Magnolia 2009 Pet Collection ~ Khaki Tilda, Hummingbird both available from The Stamp Shoppe, SU Sentiment
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Certainly Celery, Whisper White, DP from scrap drawer
- Coloring: Copic Makers, Shimmerz
- Embellies: May Arts Taffeta Ribbon, $Store rose, Flourish and Heart bling from Stamp & Create
- Special Tools” new border punch from SU!