Happy Friday to you! I am super excited to be sharing this card with you today! It is Release day at Wags ‘n Whiskers and we are having a Blog Hop. If you missed the beginning of the hop, then start over at the Wags ‘n Whiskers Blog and go visit each Diva’s blog. There will be 4 random blogs chosen among us and they will then pick a winner. The winner can then choose 2 stamps of their chose. The blog hop will remain open all weekend and will close on Monday 12pm GMT/7am EST
Isn’t this is such a sweet image for Easter? Crissy has captured such sweetness in her illustrations and they are so incredible to work with.
- Stamps: Wags ‘n Whiskers Easter Blessings available -->here<--
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Su Sahara Sand, Cosmo Cricket
- Coloring: Copic Markers (sorry I forgot to take a photo of the colors)
- Embellies: Flowers from my sweet friend Bea, Raffia Lace from Bunny Zoe’s Store, Basic Grey Pearls from Stamp & Create
Be sure to check out all the samples that my fellow DT sisters have created for your inspiration. We hope you will be able to play along and post your own creation on the Friday Sketcher blog. Our prize this week is being offered by Scrapmagasinet.
And I also want to wish all athletes from around the world a wonderful experience at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver, Canada!
I am so proud and excited that my country is hosting and I can’t wait to watch the Opening Ceremonies tonight as well as the events themselves.