Happy Friday! Here is my first post of the day and it is for the Wags ’n Whiskers Challenge which this week is to make a Valentine's Day card without using red!
Hope you had a great week and now thankfully the week-end is here! Yippee! That means my hubby will be back from his business trip today! We all miss him so much. He calls every night just after supper-time and the kids know it is him if the phone rings at that time. I tell you, there is a stampede as everyone tries to get to the phone first!
My card uses the sweet stamp “ Bear Hug”. These stamps are such a joy to color and create with and I love the tender expression on this little one’s face. I wanted to keep this card soft and dreamy and decided to create an aperture card. In this picture below you can see the shimmerz on her dress and wings.
- Stamps: Wags ‘n Whiskers: Bear Hug available -->here<--
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Papertrey Aqua Mist
- Coloring: Copic Markers: BG0000, BG000, BG01, E27, E30, E31, E33, Y11, Y21, Y26, Shimmerz in Angels Wings available -->here<--
- Embellies: Papertrey ribbon, Flower from my dear friend Bea, Hearts made with CM punch
Please check the gorgeous cards that the Divas have created for your inspiration and I hope you will get the chance to join us and share your card on the Wags ‘s Whiskers Challenge blog!
Thanks for stopping by and I will post my Friday Sketchers card soon!