Monday, December 7, 2009

Stamp & Create DT Project

Stamp & Create - Page 004

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful week-end!

Today I want to show you a cute little box that I made. I found the tutorial here on the Stempeleinmalein  blog. I thought it would serve so nicely as a little hostess gift. I filled mine up with little Lindor chocolates. When the chocolates are all eaten, the box can be used for something else!

Stamp & Create - Page 004

Here is a side view! I absolutely needed my Scor-pal tape on this project. It is the very best and you can rest assured that what you stick together will stay together!

Stamp & Create - Page 003 I used this gorgeous new stamp from the Greeting Farm. I got it from Stamp & Create. I am not sure if Lacey is sold out of this particular one but there are more from the new release and they are all so cute! Plus she is having an AMAZING Christmas sale! So many yummy crafting goodies are 25% off!

  • Stamps: greeting farm available at Stamp & Create
  • Ink: Memento tuxedo Black
  • Paper: SU Bashful Blue, Blue bayou, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
  • Coloring: Copic Markers
  • Embellies: Charm from Stamp & Create, Karen Foster bling, SU Ribbon

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Omy! This is BEAUTIFUL! I'm such a fan of these Tots, I love the paper you usedsuch bright happy colors! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jeanette,what a beautiful box you have made.
A great work and gorgeous colors and details.

Hugs Jannie

Shirley N said...

OMG Jeanette, I love love love this! This box is fabulous and so gorgeous!

Denise said...

This is just Beautiful!! WOW what a great Box.

SemSee said...

This is gorgeous, Jeanette! Thanks so much for sharing the tutorial - I will definitely have to make this box (a great excuse for buying Nesties Labels 8 that I've wanted for a while, LOL!). Absoutely beautiful colouring. Such a WOW box! Hugs, Sem x

Nilla said...

Gorgeous design! Love all about it! Hugs Nilla

Maria Therese said...

Sooo beautiful!! And this stamp is so cute!! Hope you have a nice week!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Jeanette!! Love your coloring and your dp and color choice. Gorgeous box and your coloring rocks!!
hugs,
Chris

Marina said...

Your box is absolutely beautiful, Jeanette!
Love the papers and colours you've used and of course your stunning coloring.

Hugs,
Marina

pescbrico said...

Wow!!! This is simply STUNNING!! Thanks for sharing the link with us! The colors you've picked are awesome too !

Tracey said...

Wow Jeanette! This is absolutely gorgeous!! xx

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

OMGOSH!!!! I love this!!! very very pretty!!!! awesome job!!! Thank you for the link to the tutorial too...I will for sure try it..
Mandy

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a lovely and wonderful box. He is very cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Riet said...

Wowwww Jeanette,what a beautiful box ,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Barbara said...

Jeanette, this is stunning!! Such gorgeous colors and the stamp is adorable! Sensational!

Barb

SCRAP DIDI said...

Oh la la ,
Je n'aurais jamais dut regarder !!
J'adort le tampon il est magnifique !!!!!!
Ton projet aussi est magnifique , mais je craque sur le magnifique tampon !!! LOL
Bisous didi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails