Happy Wednesday! Today I want to show you a card I made using one of my brand new stamps that I got from Stamp & Create!
I have wanted to color up one of Kimmie’s new stamps for so long now! I have to say that it was well worth the wait. What a fun image and so perfect if you really love to color! Plus, now I can enter Kimmie’s challenge with a card using one of her images! This week her challenge was to have some sparkle. I think my little adhesive gems and the shimmerz on the dress fit this requirement.
- Stamps: Kraftin’ Kimmie’s : Clara (I got mine -->here<--from Stamp & Create)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Red Riding Hood, Baja Breeze, retired DP form last Christmas
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Shimmerz in Sky Blue
- Embellies: SU Felt Ribbon, Ivory Pom Pom lace from Stamp & Create, Hero Arts Adhesive gems
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!