I have been super busy these days so I combined the hop with my Friday Sketchers DT card. My lovely friend Carole is the host this week at FS and she has created a sketch that is perfect for a large stamp like this. Our sponsor this week at Friday Sketchers is Simon Says Stamp.
Isn’t this a lovely image! It is called “He Loves Me”. Crissy Armstrong has really out-done herself with this new collection. I am so happy that they are finally released because it was so hard to keep these cuties under wraps!
I have been making so many Christmas cards lately that I just NEEDED to create a fresh spring one! I used the Basic Grey June bug paper that I just got from Stamp & Create and how nice it is to have the matching pearls from Basic Grey too!
I made this into another Easel card and you can see it open here:
- Stamps: Wags ‘n Whiskers He Loves Me ~ Available to purchase -->HERE <--on Friday at 12pm GMT/7am EST.
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, Green, Basic Grey June Bug
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Copic Airbrushing
- Embellies: Basic Grey Pearls, Prima Flowers, Papertrey Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by! The next stop on the hop in the lovely Mina!
Don’t forget to leave comments at every stop because 4 of us have candy up for grabs!