Happy Sunday! Hope your weekend has been a good one! We are in the process of decorating our home for Christmas. At this point in sort of looks like Christmas exploded in our home. I hope that by the end of the day it will look “decorated”! We have so many gorgeous ornaments and hand-made items. Each of them brings back a special memory of a cherished time or a loved one. Each one has it’s own story of how it came to be part of our Christmas. Today the boxes came out, the egg-nog was poured and the Christmas music was put on! After so many years together my husband has been converted and my kids share my LOVE of the season!
This week over at the High Hopes challenge, it was my turn to pick the challenge. I decided to create a sketch. I hope you all like it. I am becoming a little braver with my sketches, let me know if you like it!
Here is the prize for one of our lucky participants. Remember you have to be in it to win it! LOL!
I created another Christmas card (desperately needed) using this sweet HH angel. I added stickles to her wings and Shimmerz to her dress, stars and the trumpet. I am starting to be a little addicted to Shimmerz. They have so many different colors and they are SOOOO easy to use. I get mine from Stamp & Create. Lacey has them at a really good price! The ones I used today are Candlelight and Sky Blue.
- Stamps: High Hopes: Herald Angel
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Navy, Baja Breeze, Basic Grey
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Shimmerz, Stickles
- Embellies” Martha Stewart Pearls, Ribbon from Stamp & Create, Sentiment SU Rub-on
High Hopes Stamps can be purchased from:
- Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia
- Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
- Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping by!