Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Whiff of Joy DT Cards

Whiff Of Joy - Page 135

Happy Tuesday! Today I have 2 Whiff of Joy cards to show you! I am in heaven with all these new WOJ images.

Here is my first card which features this cute Quiet Santa stamp. For a change of pace, I thought I would color him something other that red and went for some vintage browns instead. I used Distress inks for this one and the papers are Cosmo Cricket. The sketch is from this week’s WOJ challenge.

Whiff Of Joy - Page 134

Now this next card features a new soon to be released Whiff of Joy stamp illustrated by a new WOJ illustrator; Norma Fickel. I think her images are so cute and whimsical and I don’t think that there is anything quite like these anywhere else! Don’t worry……Katharina will have these cuties available to order by Saturday!

Whiff Of Joy - Page 135

I think there is such a magical quality about this image and when I colored it, would you believe that every copic marker was from the Earth family? I tried to match the Cosmo Cricket DP and ribbon. I also used these GORGEOUS new WOJ Christmas swirls that were drawn by our very own and super talented Sonja. They are a must-have that is for sure. These will be available soon as well. I also used one of the new WOJ charms on my card. They are the perfect final touch.

Now as if I am not giddy enough with all these Whiff of Joy stamps surrounding me…………my Winter DT Kit arrived today as well………………..I don’t know what to do with myself! LOL! Stay tuned for lots and lots of new cards!

14 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards - love the colours, they're so warm and inviting!!! Juliex

Nilla said...

Gorgeous cards, both Santa and this new stamp! Love them both! Hugs Nilla

Unknown said...

Nice motif and fab colouring, I like the warm colors and the glitter an the flourish. LG Andy

Carina said...

Aw! This stamps are so cute. Youre colouring is so gorgeous.

Hugs, Carina

Tracey said...

Just gorgeous Jeanette! The colours in these are stunning!! xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Both cards are beautiful, really super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Kelly Schelske said...

They are both gorgeous Jeanette! Such rich, elegant colors and papers!|

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh my word they are both awesome Jeanette, Love the images and your gorgeous colouring and details, Hugs, Nikki x

Lacey said...

The new illustrator is amazing! So adorable! I may be carrying these soon!
~Lacey

Anneke said...

Both cards are gorgeous, I like the vintage-coloring of the Santa.
Greetings Anneke.

Jo said...

Gorgeous cards Jeanette, I just love these images. Jo x

Linda Carson said...

Fabulous creativity! These new stamps are so fun.

** Line** said...

wonderful your cards
hugs line

Paula said...

Oh Wow Jeanette I adore those new images and your cards are stunning!
I've only been blog hopping for 5 mins this morning and already I've seen SO many things I NEED!!
I think perhaps i ought to stop now!
Paula xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails