Happy Monday! Last month, I was contacted by Judi the owner of Angel’s Landing and she asked me to be her Guest Designer for October. Well, after seeing her adorable digital image, how could I resist? My only dilemma was choosing which images I would use. They are all so precious. So, for my first project I finally chose this sweet doggie and the holly & berries from the Ho Ho Hollydays Set.
I used these images to create a little Christmas-themed recessed window. This is a really fun little project and I think it would work well with the little cat that is also in the set. Because these images are digital, you can resize them to fit whatever project that you are working on!
- Images & sentiment from Ho Ho Hollydays printed on Wasau Bright White 65lb paper
- Paper: SU! Basic Black, Whisper White, Designer Paper by imaginisce Polar Expressions
- Coloring Copic Markers: E30, E31, E25, E27, C1, C3, G00, G14, G17, R14, R24, R27, 0-Colorless Blender
- Embellies: Papertrey Gingham Ribbon
- Special Tools: Oval & Scallopped Nestabilities for Inside Sentiment
- Recessed Window Tutorial found on Splitcoasters here
Here is a wee look at the inside. This lovely sentiment is also from the same set.
I cannot tell you how wonderful these images are to color. Pure fun! Now this was my last exciting announcement…………………..I am in whirlwind of giddiness with all my news……………………. but I’d better get to work! LOL!