Happy Monday! Today I have a little project I created using another of Angel’s Landing’s adorable digital images. I am telling you, these cuties are hard to resist. I love this little Teddie with a sweet little bird perched on his shoulder and it just seemed like the perfect image to use for a baby gift.
I created a little box using cardstock and designer paper. The tutorial for the box is here on the Scor-Pal site. I thought it would make a nice little package for a baby gift. You could roll up some cute diaper shirts and put them inside or a receiving blanket which is what is in mine.
- Images: Angel's Landing Pierced Tags, Mini Bears-Birds Cubby Cousins
- Paper: SU! Whisper White, Urban Garden DP, Acetate
- Coloring: Copic Markers (BG000, BG00, BG02, E31, E35, E50, R20 + colorless blender) Prismacolor pencil (Crimson Red) & OMS added to deepen cheek color. The Congratulations tag was airbrushed with BG02
- Embellies: Glitter Daisy from Forever in Time, Hero Arts Mini Pearls, White Brads
- Tools: Scor-Pal, Paper Trimmer, Nestabilities
Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!