I really love how they are packaged. They are make of really high quality ribber that is deeply etched so it is very easy to get a good image when you stamp. They are already mounted on E-Z mount! Yippee! One less step for me and I don't have to worry about not having any E-Z mount on hand when my stamps get here. Has that ever happened to you? They other great thing is that they come with a laminated card with the image stamped on it and your stamp can just stick to it. Perfect for keeping organized!
It was hard to pick which stamp to use first but I've had a crush on Kermit the Frog since I was 3 so I ended up using this sweet little frog first. His sweet expression just tugs at my heart. I used this Verve sentiment because he also reminds me of the story of the princess kissing the frog and turning him into a prince and also to honor Denise for following her dreams, reaching for the stars and starting her very own stamp company. Whimsy Stamps is sure to be a success and I want to thank Denise once again for asking me to join her talented Design Team!
- Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Frog, Verve Stamps Sentiment
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Chocolate Chip
- Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Paper Trey Aqua, Daisy Bucket DP
- Coloring: Frog - Copic Markers, Background- Copic Airbrushing, Lily Pad- Koh-i-norr Pencils
- Embellies: Papertrey Aqua Ribbon, K&Co adhesive rhinestones
- Tools: Nestabilites, SU! Punches
Thanks for looking and you can purchase this cute frog and a few other sweeties at Whimsy Stamps.