Wednesday, July 23, 2008

KKMC1 -Kraftin' Kimmie's Magnolia Challenge #1


Another post today. I have a few projects that are done, but getting time to actually post them here, UNINTERRUPTED, is a challenge! Kimmie has a great blog candy that she is giving away. To get a chance for it, you just have to create something using her sketch. She made a great date book. I thought that it was a great idea, so I made one as well. I actually used the same stamp as her because I just love it but I used a different color palette! Sorry, I don't know the name of the Dp. I took it out of the packaging! I have two other projects that I used my bind-it-all to make, but I'll save them for another day. I've been sitting here too long and it is too quiet upstairs. You Mums will know what I mean!

Recipe:
Stamps: Magnolia
Paper: Paper Trey
Coloring: Copic Markers
Embellies: May Arts Ribbon, Hero Art flower, Stickles, Hodge Podge from SU! K&Co pearl
Tools: Nestabilities, Bind It all.

2 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Totally gorgeous Jeanette!!! I love the colour palette and the dp is lovely!! Isn't that Tilda too adorable?? Love her!! Great job with the challenge!!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Fabulous book Jeanette and this Tilda is also one of my favourites too, Good luck with the challenge, Hugs, Nikki x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails