Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Hang in There

 Happy Wednesday! Today Whimsy Stamps has a brand new mini release and it is a good one!


I think this sentiment echoes what a lot of us have been saying to each other: Hang in There.
Coupled with this sweet bear hanging from a laundry line, I think it makes a sweet and encouraging card.  The sentiment and image are both from the new Bearly Hanging On Clear Stamp Set and the Connected Hearts Frame Die is also new! I love this die and KNOW that I will be using it over and over.  The sweet heart paper is from the new 6x6 Baby Bear Paper Pack.



I stamped both using Versafine Black Onyx ink onto my favorite Bristol Smooth Cardstock.  I colored the image using Zig markers and went with some pretty pinks, blues and greens.

I cut out the image using the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles Die Set. The sentiment was heat embossed using white embossing powder and cut out using one of the dies in the Quick Strips Die Set.

Bearly Hanging On Clear Stamp Set


That is it for me today but I have a few more cards made from this release that I will be sharing with you in the next days!
Hang in There! Stay Safe!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails