Saturday, January 23, 2021

Congratulations

 Happy Saturday! I hope that you are having a good week-end.  We are still in lockdown so we are cozying up at home.

I have another card to share with you from the newest Whimsy Stamps release and this time it is a sweet congratulation card for new parents.  I adore this little bear family reposing on the moon!

 As with my card from a couple off days ago, the sentiment and image are both from the new Bearly Hanging On Clear Stamp Set and the paper is from the new 6x6 Baby Bear Paper Pack.

I stamped both using Versafine Black Onyx ink onto my favorite Bristol Smooth Cardstock.  I colored the image using Zig markers to color the moon and the bears.

I cut a circle from the patterned paper using one of the dies in the Pierced and Stitched Circle Die Set.  I created the sky by using Salty Ocean distress ink sponged onto the front of my card-base using a cloud stencil and then adhered it onto my 5.5 square card-base.

The last touch was to adhere some enamel dots to two of the corners of my card.  They are from my stash!  I was happy to get the chance to use the yellow ones! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails