Monday, January 18, 2021

Bee Happy Friend

 Happy Monday everyone!  I just found out that today is Blue Monday; it is considered to be the most depressing day of the year. Yikes! So I thought that today was a good day to post this card.

I used the very sweet Hello Bear Clear Stamp Set and  I love the combination of sentiment and image.  I stamped both using Versafine Black Onyx ink onto my favorite Bristol Smooth Cardstock.  I colored the image using Zig markers and went with a Winnie-the-Pooh-estque color palette!

After the image was colored and dry, I masked it and then sponged on some light and dreamy Distress inks using a cloud stencil.  I cut out a grass template using the Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set and a piece of cardstock and used that to ink on the grass. If you don't have a cloud stencil then you could use the cloud die that comes in this set to make your own stencil as well ;)

Hello Bear Clear Stamp Set



Thanks for stopping by and I hope this card cheered you up a wee bit!
Stay Safe!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails