Tuesday, September 1, 2020

With Love ~ Whimsy September Mini Release

Happy Tuesday my friends.  Well, summer in our household has officially ended as the kids are starting school this week.  It will not be a "normal" back to school but I hope that this new school year will bring good in many ways.  Good Luck to all the back-to-schoolers!!

Whismy Stamps' new September mini release is awesome as per usual and is full of all things Halloween and spooky.  Nevertheless, there are still some non-spooky products and my card today features one of them!

I stamped one of the images from the new Bundles of Hugs Clear Stamp Set onto Copic X-pressit paper using a lighter colored ink - Memento London Fog.  Although the ink can still be seen, it does fade away into the coloring more than my usual Tuxedo Black ink.  This is a way to create a no-line coloring ink that is still fairly easy to do!

I fussy cut the image and then created the rest of my card.  I used the Pierced and Stitched Circle Die Set to create mats and then used the  Farmhouse Wreaths Clear Stamp Set for my sentiment.  This I heat embossed using WOW gold metallic powder.  I used the Farmhouse Wreaths Clear Stamp Set to stamp this sweet wreath that was perfect for framing my sweet image.

**NEW Bundles of Hugs Clear Stamps

Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Farmhouse Wreaths Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

Thanks for joining my and have a great rest of the day! Be Safe.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails