Friday, January 17, 2020

Love for Australia

Happy Friday Everyone! I am just adding this post to let you know about the  "Love For Australia Set" digital stamps designed by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps. It is a set of 5 animal images and 1 coordinating sentiment sheet.

All proceeds from the sale of this digital stamp set will benefit WIRES - Emergency Fund for Wildlife. This set is only available for a limited time. When you purchase you are helping the animals suffering from the bush fires consuming Australia.

I have created a couple of cards already using this adorable set. Here is the sweet Koala bear:



I used Copic Markers: W00, W1, W3, W5, O, E33, E41, E42, E43, E44, YG11, YG13, YG17, B00, B000



I used the Rounded Rectangles Die set to cut out the image as well as to create two colorful mats using the Giraffe Paper Pack.  I added a few colored enamel dots from the It’s a Party set.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will consider purchasing this wonderful set. All proceeds will benefit Australian Wildlife.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails