Monday, January 13, 2020

Happy BEAR-LATED Birthday

Happy Monday everyone! We have been away on a beach holiday and that is the reason I have been MIA.  I had wanted to get some posts pre-scheduled but the post Christmas period was full of packing away all things Christmas while at the same time packing us for all things beach!! We had an amazing time and I am feeling quite relaxed and happy!

Today I wanted to share a wee belated birthday card with you.  I used one of the sweet bears in the Bearing Gifts Clear Stamp Set.  I stamped him using Memento London Fog ink and then softly colored him up using Copic Markers (C1, C3, C00, 0, RV00).  I also stamped and colored up the stack of presents.  Both images were then fussy-cut.




I created the background, I used paper from the 6x6 Giraffe paper pack to create two mats.  I die cut the papers using dies from theWavy Pierced Rectangle die set.  I love the delicated detail around the edges!!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails