Monday, October 21, 2019

Celebrate

Happy Monday! I hope that you all had a good weekend.  Ours went by much too quickly and we spent time outside putting the gardens to bed and generally prepping for the winter. It is always a little sad to put everything away and we will probably have quite a few raking sessions once the leaves all fall, but that is all part of our autumn routine!

With all that said, I want to show you a Christmas card! This features an image from the Happy Owlidays Clear Stamp set which was released last month. There are 3 cute little owls in the set and it was card to choose which one to start with.


I created a fairly simple card. The image was colored with copic markers and then I cut it out using the Basic Ovals Stitched Die SetI also die cut a piece of red, metallic, foiled paper to serve as a mat.  I found a piece of matching patterned paper from my stash and cut that to fit an A2 sized card. For the sentiment, I used some silver glitter paper and die cut it using the Celebrate Word and Shadow Die .


I have a soft spot for owls and so I am definitely happy that there are more owl images from Whimsy Stamps.  I will be using them all to create Christmas cards this year!



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails