Saturday, December 8, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Penguin and Friend Interactive Card

Happy December Day! Sorry for the lack of posts but I was hit hard with the flu bug.  It was quick and ruthlessly terrible.  I am feeling somewhat better now and wanted to share this cute card I made.  Lots of Whimsy products went into making this cutie but my favorite part?  Well, that would be the way his little head bobbles thanks to the kinetic die set I used!

Penguin and Reindeer Friend

Penguin and Reindeer Friend Rubber Cling Stamp

Snowy Trees Die Set

Snowy Trees Die Set

No See Kinetics Basics Die Set

*NEW No-See Kinetic Basics Die Set

Christmas Azure Digital Papers

Christmas Azure Papers - Digital Papers

Now, do I clean the house or get messy in my craft room?


Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Jeanette. Hope you're feeling much better now hun. Love your sweet creation. This image is such a cutie! Love it. Can't wait to try these new kinetic elements myself. Hugs, Wends xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails