Thursday, September 13, 2018

Sweet November | Pumpkin Pru

Happy Thursday! This week is just whizzing by for us!  I have been working a wee bit in my craft studio and am finishing up my Halloween cards and starting to think about my December Daily album! If you have been following me, you may know that I love to add my stamped creations to my album.  I like to create 6x8” pages that truly reflect my crafting style and add those to the album! Those pages will start to show up here…along with some how-to videos.

For today, I have a new card featuring some of the new Sweet November Halloween set of digital stamps illustrated by the very talented Amy Young and that 7 Kids Craft store are carrying.  I bought all four of her images and also got a background bundle of 4 other images. If you scroll down, you will see the two other cards that I have already made.

This image is called Pumpkin Pru and once again, I did not use the full image. Instead, I enlarged it and cropped away quite a bit of it, leaving just her head and a bit of her torso.  I love doing this as I get to color and work more on the skin and hair! I really changes up how the image looks.

Since I had copic colored the background on my other two Sweet November cards, I decided to do the same with this one. I had a bit of a think about which color I wanted and was a wee bit worried that this green wouldn’t work but in the end, I really love it.  The sentiment was computer generated at the same time as I was cropping the image with my photo editing software.


Copic Markers:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R30, R20

Eyes: B04, BG23

Lips: E11, E04, R20

Hair: E50, YR31, E43, E33

Dress & Hat: V20, V22, V25, V28, N3, N5, N7

Leaves: YG00, YG03, YG05, YG63

Frog: YG00, YG05, YG17

Background: YG95, YG93, YG91, YG11, YG00


I am going to enter this over at the 7 Kids Customers Create page on Facebook.  They are having a little challenge and the lucky winner will win the October release from Sweet November! I am just stoked that there is going to be another release! Cannot wait!

If you are interested in this new release you can find it –>HERE.

Have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails