Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Tea Time Picnic | Mama Elephant + Video

Happy Wednesday everyone! Again, it has been a while since my last posting but I was actually pretty sick. Hopefully that is all behind me now and I can get on with crafting a little bit more.

I fell in LOVE with this set when I first saw it and I did’t even think twice about it….I knew that I needed the stamp and die set! I think that I am going to get a lot of use out of it because it lends itself so beautifully to scene card as well as little mini cards (I have an idea in the works). My how-to video as well as the supply list can be found right after these photo stills!




Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:


 picnic-copic-marker-numbers

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails