Friday, October 20, 2017

December Daily and October Craft Haul 2017


Happy Friday my lovelies. These days, if I am not busy with my kitchen reno or taxiing my kids to and fro, I am palnning my December Daily and Christmas projects. I love to create for the holidays and there is never enough time. You may think I am too early in the December mode, but I promise you that it is never too early.

So, although this is a Craft Haul video, I did take the time in the first few minutes of the video to share how I create my December Daily albums. I share some pages from my album for 2016 and also divulge that I never complete the last few days of the album….I always do that the following year! Just the way I roll! Now, because I shared some of the pages that I created, I also included the product links for you :) You’ll find them below the video!


Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Mistletoe Fairy


Snowflake Dies

Snowflakes Dies

Christmas Cheer 6x6 Designer Paper

Christmas Cheer 6x6 Designer Paper

Winter Friends

Winter Friends

N’ice Friends 2

N'ice Friends 2 - digital stamp

I Dream in Christmas Digital Paper Pack

I Dream In Christmas - digital paper

Elegant Snowflake Die Set

Elegant Snowflakes Die Set


Snowflake WIshes Clear Stamp Set

Snowflake Wishes




Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


2 comments:

CD Metcalf said...

Hi Jeanette!! Enjoy watching your videos so much. Trying to find the "Merry Mistletoe" but its not listed at SSS or AveryElle. Is it a recent stamp?
C.D. Metcalf

P.S. Haven't seen any new posts. Hope all is well and maybe you are tied up with your renovations.

Jeanette said...

Hi, I just looked on the SSS website and I can no longer see that stamp set. I guess it must have sold out and perhaps it was just a limited release? Sorry about that. I always want you guys to be able to find the items that I talk about and use.
Yes, I have been away for a bit and no, it wasn't the kitchen reno. We had a fire in the basement. We are all okay and the damage is not terrible but oh, what a mess and lot of things going on to get it back to the way it was!
Hugs Jeanette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails