Friday, September 15, 2017

Halloween 2017 |Whimsy Monster Tages + Video

Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by!  If you also follow me on my Instagram you will know that I am in the midst of a HUGE kitchen reno! After many years of talking about it, putting it on hold last year, it is finally HAPPENING! We are all beyond excited and I am of course going crazy with design choices and decisions! I may create a dedicated post here to talk about it but for now, if you follow me on Instagram: inkspots  - you will get snippets of what is happening!

I have a fun set of tags and one picture frame insert to share with you and they all feature the adorable new clear stamp set from Whimsy Stamps. These cuties would look great on a variety of Halloween crafty makes. I made a tag and a frame insert but you could create a trifold card, treat boxes or bags or even a fun Halloween banner! The possiblitlies are endless!


I am going to add this to a picture frame for my Halloween decor. The background is a digital paper from Whimsy stamps that I may be slightly obsessing over lately. It is so darned PERFECT!

All images were stamped on my favorite Bristal Strathmore watercolor paper that pairs up fabulously with Zig Clean Color real brush markers. I can’t believe how much of a difference this paper makes to my coloration. It is well worth picking up and checking out for yourself!




Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format



Supplies:


Boo To You Clear Stamp Set

 Boo to You

Handstitched Nested Rectangles

Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles


Stitched Tags Die Set

Stitched Tag Dies

Halloween Haunts Digital Paper

Halloween Haunts - Digital Papers

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails