Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Pumpkin Witchy | Halloween 2017 +Video

Happy Wednesday! I have the first Halloween-themed card of the year to share with you today!

It features Whimsy’s August release image Pumpkin Witchy! I inked this cutie up using Memento London Fog ink. This ink is a lot lighter than the Tuxedo Black ink that I usually use with my Copics. This means that the inked lines fade into your coloration and give your image that “no-lines” look!

I alos used a few more Whimsy products to create this fun card. I love how all the elements came together!  The paper is from a digital file which makes it so easy to use. You just print out the patterns that you need when you need them! The sentimet and the doodle lines are from 2 different clear stamp sets and I used my FAVORITE rectangle dies to cut out the card mats. I love the uneven stitched lines around the edges!





Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

*NEW Pumpkin Witchy

Pumpkin Witchy

Haunted Halloween 1 - Digital Paper

Haunted Halloween Digital Paper # 1

Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles

Hand-Stitched Nested Rectangles

Typography

Typography Clear Stamp Set

*NEW FaDoodles

FaDoodles Clear Stamp Set



Copic Markers Used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R30, R20

Eyes: BV01, BV04

Hair: G00, G24, G28

Hat: N3, N5, N7

Dress + Patch: BV01, BV02, BV04, N1, N3, 0

Pumpkins: YR21, YR04, YR07, R08


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails