Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Mermaid Paper Doll Art Journal -Julie Nutting

Happy Tuesday! Hope you are having a great day! I have a new Art Journal page to share with you today and it features one of Julie Nutting’s Paper doll stamps: Seaside Sally. She is a gorgeous mermaind and I was so happy to finally have the time to create with her!

Usually when I create these pages for my Art Journal, I use papers from my stash. Generally they are so old that they are no longer available to purchase but similar ones can always be found!

I love to mix and match my stamp sets to get more bang for my buck. I keep this in mind when I am purchasing new sets and it is the reason why I bought MFT’s Memazing and Exquisite Ocean sets. I knew I would able to create some stunning ocean scenes with them.

This is also one of my first forays with Distress Oxide inks. I think I love them! They are so different from the Distress inks but I love how they all work together.

I think this photo really shows how everything layered together so prettily. I was sad to see that I couldn’t find any MIster Huey product to link for you. I guess they don’t manufacture it alny more. It really is just a white liquid that you mist over your page.

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:




Copic Markers Used :

Skin : E000, E00, E11, E13, R20, R30

Hair : YR21, YR24, E35, E39

Tail: BG10, BG11, BG13

Starfish: BC00, BV01, BV04

Shells: RV00, RV01, RV04

Crown: YR21


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails