Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Wish Big | Lawn Fawn & Zig Real Brush Clean Color Markers

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a wonderful day and week so far! It is finally officially Spring although to look outside my window at all the snow, you wouldn’t think so! I am really longing to see some green grass and pretty crocuses and tulips…..I can feel the warmth of the sun on my face when I go out so I know that it won’t be long until all this snow is gone!

Today, the card I am sharing is one that I created for my son for his birthday. I love how I can build a scene with Lawn Fawn’s cute images and dies and I used Zig Real Brush Clean Color Markers to color everthing up. I love, love the vibrancy of the colors and watercoloring is so relaxing! Seeing the big smile on his face when he saw this card was the best feeling in the world!

I embossing the images as well as the sentiments. I like having the raised edge on the images as it helps keep the colors from spreading out when I am adding water. You can see how did it in the how-to video below.

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

newscrapper said...

I like using the the canson XL watercolor paper for zig clean color real brush pens because you don't get that gritty looking line or the harsh line where you first lay down your color like on the bristol smooth.
With the Canson XL your get a much cleaner blend.
I love watching your videos and your cards are so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails