Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Whimsy Stamps March Digital Release

Happy Wednesday! This is the second of two Whimsy posts for today! You can find my Whimsy Video Tutorial and card just one post down :)

I wanted to share my creation using some of the lovely March digital release products from Whimsy. Every month I am just amazed at how aweosme the digital papers and sentiments are, how adorable the images are and how they just all go together so perfectly!

I made an Art Journal page:

Here are the products that I used:

They can be found by clicking the links or by visiting the Whimsy Digital product section.

Hope you have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh that is so pretty merged right onto the paper there. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Janette said...

Oh I had to pop over when I saw this gorgeous image, so pretty and love your card...x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails