Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Sending Hugs

Happy Wednesday! It seems that I don’t often post just a card without an accompanying video! Something happened (who knows) while I was filming the making of this card and I lost all the video footage :(

I did end up posting it on my Instagram but not here. I don’t really know why. So, I am rectifying the situation and posting it here as well even though it was made awhile ago!

DSC_1740 copy

One of the fun things about working with clear stamps is that you can really used them to help set up your project and get an idea about how it will look before you even start stamping. I had alrady created my background and then I lay out my stamps onto it to figure out how I wanted it to look!

IMG_1701

IMG_1702

Once everything was colored and cut out, I started to build my card. I added a fun scalopped background mat, the sentiment stamped and embossed and a sprinkling of rhinestones. I love how this one turned out!

DSC_1744 copy

Supplies:

I apologize that I don’t have the copic markers that I used. It has been so long ago that I don’t remember!

Preparing this post has made me long to create with this set again….look for a new project AND video using this sweet set!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails