Friday, March 17, 2017

Hello Spring | Whimsy Stamps & Zig Clean Color Markers

Happy Friday and Happy Saint Paddy’s Day! I happened to be half Irish but I think everyone is a wee bit Irish today! I hope that you have a great day! Our youngest is due home today after being away all week on a school ski trip. We have missed him so much and I can’t wait to go pick him up later today and hear all about his trip! The teachers were sharing pictures all week long so we know that he has been busy and skiing alot!
 
 
I have a brand new card to share today that features of the new March release clear stamp sets from Whimsy Stamps. I am totally in love with these cute birds. They have such tremendous personality! I knew right away that I wanted to color them up using Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers (that is quite the name to have to say and/or type). I recently purchased some new paper that I had heard really worked well with these markers and I wanted to see if it lived up to all the hype. Well, I does. I cannot believe how much of a difference there is. It seems to facilitate the blending between colors and makes the coloration effortless! I absolutely recommend trying this paper out if you color with the Zig markers! In the video I will share a quick hack to helping keep the color in between the lines. It is one extra step but makes the coloration process a little faster!

As per usual, the final touches were the amazing enamel dots from Whimsy. I can’t seem to create a card without using them! They do come in different color palettes and I want to try them all!

 

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

*NEW Hello Spring Birds

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails