Thursday, March 16, 2017

A Novel Birthday | MFT & Mama Elephant

Happy Thursday! We have finished digging out after that massive snow storm! I think there might be some potential skiing this weekend. In fact, if we are’t able to head up to one of the mountains, I think I will break out my cross-country skis and spend some time in the woods over at the local ecological center! I can’t pass up what is probably my last opportunity!

I have a birthday card and how-to video to shre with you today. This card was made a month ago for my sister. We ended up having to cancel our origianl birthday plans for her as both families were pretty sick. Of course, I had to wait until she had actually received her card before actually sharing this on my blog.

One of the things that I really enjoy about card making is that I can personalize the card for the recipient. In this case, my sister is an avid reader and loves to curl up in her comfy chair with a good book. She also has a sweet dog and a recently taken in cat that are part of her day. With this stamp set, I was able to create a little scene that was so exactly her. The sentiments were spot on as well.

If you want to see how I created my card, you can watch the video below which takes you through the process from start to finish!

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails