Sunday, February 26, 2017

Otterly in Love Framed Card

Happy Sunday! I hope you are all having a great weekend! We have had sooo much rain these past two days that all of our snow is melting away at a crazy fast pace! I am a little afraid that skiing season is over :(

Today I have a fun, framed card featuring the new stamp set from MFT: Otterly in Love. OMGosh! I love this set. It is so, so cute. Funnily enough there have been quite a few otter sets released from various companies all at about the same time, but this one was my favorite!

To switch things up a little, I pulled out my Prismacolor pencils and OMS to color up these cute little critters. When I first started out, this was how I colored all my images. It is nice to come back to the technique and remember how much I love it!

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

 

Menda bottle for storing Gamsol (OMS)http://astore.amazon.ca/hapthoink-20/detail/B008S2F3BS

Thanks for stopping by! I will have another video and post up soon featuring ways to personalize your cards and envelopes and I used this card as my model!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Hi Jeanette, what a cute card and great effect with the vellum, my first impression was to stand in the zoo and what into a window where behind the otters are. Love it!
Hugs Claudia

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, that is beyond adorable Jeanette! Love those sweet Otters! I'm not a 'pun on cards' fan, but sometimes, it justs works!! Love this sweet creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails