Monday, February 20, 2017

Floral Waves | Whimsy Stamps February Release

Happy day! I am sitting looking at mounds and mounds of snow at the moment. Will it ever stop? The shovelling action is now a daily if not twice daily event! So, it will come as no surprise that I went for a spring themed card for my latest video! I used a couple of the new February releases from Whimsy stamps as well as some of their dies from past releases. I love, love how they all work together to add layers and depth and interest to my card! The video below will take you from start to finish and share how I created this look!

 

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you find some time today to get a little inky!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails